It is very simple now a days to install WordPress on your domain. WordPress is well known platform for creating web sites. doesn’t matter if its simple static website or dynamic website with lots of pages, it is the best platform out there.
There are two methods to install WordPress. One is to manual installation and second is simple. Hosting servers now provide WordPress installation option direct to your domain’s root folder. And it only takes five minutes. In this article we are going to show you the second and most simple way of Installation. Just follow the steps:
- First step is to login to cpanel of your domain.
- Once you are logged in, then scroll down and you will see category called SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER.
- Under that category, there is an option of WordPress. Click on WordPress and it will take you to the installation window. As you can see in the image below.
- Now all you have to do is enter few details. Keep this pint while installing WP, where it says Choose Installation URL, make sure you leave the last box, In Directory, empty so it installs WP direct to your root directory. Otherwise, it won’t go direct to your WordPress web site. You’d need to select WP manually every time you enter your URL in the browser.
- After that create User Name and Password for your WP login.
- Last step select any template or theme for your web site and click on Install button at the bottom of the installation page.
- Yep, WP is installed on your domain name. Login to your WP dashboard by entering www.[domain name].com/wp-login , enter user name and password your have set. And starts making beautiful website.
It will take your five minutes and you will be moments away form launching your brand new website.